Something about Sophie's Home

Something about Sophie's Home

搜尋此網誌

2012年4月26日 星期四

Trust in Him all the time(永遠相信祂)(20120426)

收到部落格文章, 表示你是黃啟發, 江炤枝, 黃子馨, 黃子齡, 黃宣元黃宣方的好朋友.

今天在facebook看到了這篇文章,
因為太喜歡了, 所以決定把它收藏在部落格裡.
現在就順便PO給大夥看看!

Me: God,can i ask you a question?
「上帝,我可以問你一個問題嗎?」
GOD: Sure
「當然可以」
...
Me: Promise me...you won't get mad
「答應我...你不要生氣」
GOD: I promise
「我保證」
Me: Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today?
「爲什麽你今天讓很多不好的事情都在我身上發生?」
GOD: What do you mean?
「你指的是什麼?」
Me: Well, i woke up late
「這樣的,我睡過頭了」
GOD: Yes
「是的」
Me: My car took forever to start
「我的車花了很長的時間才能開動」
GOD: Okay
「嗯」
Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as i picked up a call
「回家的途中,我要接一通電話,手機就壞了」
GOD: All right
「我知道」
Me: And on top of it all off, when i got home , i just want to soak my feet in new foot massager & relax. But it wouldn't work !!! Nothing went right today ! Why did you do that?
「結束所有手上的事情,當我回到家,我正好要使用新的足部按摩機放鬆,但是它不能啟動! 今天沒有一樣好事!爲什麽你要這樣做?」
GOD: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning ,i had to send one of my angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
「讓我看看,今天早上有一個死亡天使在你的床上,我派了我的天使去為你的生活和它戰鬥,讓你在這戰鬥的過程中熟睡。」
Me: OH
「哦」
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
「我沒有讓你的車啟動,是因為有一個醉酒的司機在你每天經過的路上,若你照常上路,他就會撞到你。」
Me: (ashamed)
(慚愧)
GOD: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
「你手機剛好壞了,因為有個人要透過通話要做你的虛假證人,我不讓你和他交談就不會被牽連當中,你也受到保護。」
Me: I see God
「我明白了...上帝」
GOD: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
「噢,那個足部按摩機它有一個瑕疵,今天晚上它會讓你家跳電,我不想讓你今晚在一片漆黑中度過。」
Me: I'm Sorry God
「抱歉上帝」
GOD: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me...in All things , the Good & the bad.
「不用對不起,只要學著信任我...好的壞的...都在這所有事裡」
Me: I will trust you
「我會信任你」
GOD: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.
「不懷疑你的每一天,我的計劃永遠都比你的計劃更好。」
Me: I won't ,God...let me just tell you , Thank you for Everything today.
「我不會了,上帝...我只想對你說,謝謝你今天所有安排的。」
GOD: You're welcome son . It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children..
「你別客氣孩子,每一天都是新的開始,我會一直眷顧和愛著你,我的孩子。」
 
 

有任何意見, 發想, 感觸, 批評或指教, 歡迎到"書菲家二三事"來回應發表